Sydney CBD, Australia Square
Live answering service
One of our Premium CBD Virtual Addresses is located at Australia Square on Level 33. This location is the hub for many leading Australian businesses and Multi-national companies. The building was designed by renowned architect Harry Seidler in 1967 and is still an iconic part of the Sydney Skyline today. This address effortlessly meshes the office space with public spaces, art galleries and retail shops all in the one location. It is also just minutes from Town Hall and Central railway stations and the new light rail system stops just outside the front door. Today it remains one of Sydney’s most sought after office addresses.
Just having this prestigious address on your business cards, website and marketing materials will give you a strong standing in the status department with new or prospective clients. We can have you set up within 24hours, giving your business the benefits of a traditional office but at a fraction of the cost. When your mail arrives at the Business Centre, we will notify you by SMS or email. You can then choose to either come in and pick up your mail in person or for an added cost have it scanned and emailed to you or mail forwarded to another address that you have nominated.
As part of our Premium CBD Virtual Office Service at this location, we offer:
- Your own suite number at Level 33, Australia Square, 264 George St, Sydney, NSW 2000
- As stated above we offer mail and courier services, to ensure that your mail is handled in the way you have requested
- Our Courier services also provide Parcel Pickup and delivery if required.
Other Services available include:
- Private and Co-working spaces with a fast and reliable IT infrastructure, business and concierge support and administration services and stylish tailor-made interiors to make coming to work an enjoyable experience.
- Our Meeting Rooms and Conference facilities are equipped with the latest audio and visual technology
- We also offer a Live 24/7 Call Answering Service, set up to ensure that your calls are handled as you have instructed, by our friendly Australian based receptionists. This service is like having your very own dedicated receptionist but at a more affordable price. Our Receptionists can handle a simple call divert or voicemail to email messaging; Having a live virtual receptionist that will personally greet your callers, warm transfer your calls or take messages if you are not available, just adds to the professional look of your business. We also have Virtual Assistants who can help make running your business a much easier task, by answering simple enquiries, booking appointments and managing your diary, to allow you to spend more time to concentrate on running your business. We can tailor our services to suit whatever your needs are. Start a FREE 7-day Virtual Receptionist Trial NOW!
- We can also set you up with multiple local telephone numbers in any location in Australia or 1300 or 1800 numbers, whatever you need.
We can help you expand your business interstate to a single location or multiple locations nationally (e.g. Sydney, Perth, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Adelaide or Brisbane) – we have more than 50 locations around Australia for you to choose from.
- Premium Virtual Office
- Mail forwarding and re-direction
- Mail and parcel notification
- Courier Services
- Live Answering Services
- Meeting Rooms
- Co-working spaces
- Private Offices
- Administrative Services
- Members Lounge
- Complimentary refreshments
- Restaurants & Bars
- Bike Station
- Shower Rooms
- Parking in Building
- Building Concierge
- Dedicated national account manager
- In Building
- Secure Parking 20 Bond Street
- 1 Abercrombie Lane Café Bakery
Calls are answered by our friendly, professional receptionists exactly the way you require.
or fax to 1300166718.
Virtual Headquarters also provide a comprehensive range of call answering services including live virtual receptionist and call messaging, diary and appointment management, and fax messaging services. As part of our call answering services, we can instantly provide you with a national 1300 number, 1800 number or local phone number for any location in Australia.
Simply sign up for a virtual receptionist 7-day free trial to get a local number and a professional Australian receptionist will be answering your calls in an instant. Our friendly customer service team can help upgrade you to one of our live call answering or messaging services plans and add virtual numbers for any location in Australia whenever you need them.
A virtual address is a business address which is either a mailbox located at a business centre or a receptionist mail handling service located at a virtual office. Both offer mail management services including mail notification, mail pick up and mail forwarding services. A virtual address can be used on your website and other marketing collateral to provide your business with professional physical presence.
A virtual address allows your business to have a ‘virtual’ presence in any geographic market, without the cost of leasing your own premises. Many customers want to deal with a business that they feel is ‘local’ to where they are. A virtual address gives customers a sense that you are closer and ‘like-minded’.
A virtual address also provides your business with a formal business address, which gives assurance that you are a business that can be trusted.
You can get a virtual address service, which is a mailing address and mail management services. When you add a call answering service, this is normally what can be defined as having a virtual office. In addition, we offer virtual office locations that have additional facilities which include co-working and private office space, meeting rooms and other services. Some of our virtual office locations are generally located in major cities and include prestigious CBD addresses.
Once you have signed up and paid for the service, you can be receiving your mail within 24 hours.
Chose the location(s) you would like to have as your virtual address. Complete the enquiry form, attach or send a copy of your ID (Drivers Licence, Passport or Identify Card), or call us on 1300 885 830 to process your enquiry. Our team will call you to finalise which subscription plan you want, process your payment and set up your account with your instructions for mail management.
We accept payment by EFT to the Virtual Headquarters bank account. Secure payment is made with our service agent over the phone as part of your account set up.
Yes, you can request additional addresses at any time. There are over 10,000 mailbox customers throughout our 50+ business centres and virtual offices Australia-wide. Many of our customers have numerous virtual addresses to show a regional, state or national presence. You can add new virtual addresses to your account at any time.
When your Virtual Address is established, upon receipt of mail or packages, you can opt to receive notifications by email, SMS or both.
Most of our 50+ locations have secure 24x7 access where you can collect your own mail. You will be issued your own key or security access code when your account is set up. You can also opt to have your mail automatically forward to you anywhere is the world.
You can opt to have your mail and parcels automatically forwarded to you anywhere in the world, as often as you require. If you have multiple mail pieces, we can bundle those and mail them to you in one package. Many locations, but not all, charge a small handling fee to bundle the mail up, pay the correct postage and mail it to you from an Australia Post, Post Office. The handling fee is typically $5 or $6 per bundle of mail sent, plus the cost of postage. All locations will charge the cost of postage stamps to forward your mail.
No, we do not offer a free trial for our virtual address service. We do offer a free trial for our Virtual Receptionist service – you can try that for free for 7 days.
Simply tick the box ‘Yes, I would like a call answering service’ on the enquiry form or let our customer service team member know when you speak to them. Alternatively, to instantly get an answering service, sign up for our virtual receptionist 7-day free trial. There is no lock in contract, no credit card required, and you can cancel any time. We can add local, regional or a national 1300 numbers or 1800 numbers to your answering service when you upgrade from a free trial to one of the subscription plans.
Your national account manager will provide you the details you need to be able to book meeting rooms and support services as and when you need them, wherever you need them.